Here are some of the better online articles about the history of feminism in the Philippines.
- Roots of Feminist Thought in the Philippines by Lilia Quindoza-Santiago (1996)
- Filipino Women and Political Engagement by Belinda Aquino (1993)
- The Women of the First Quarter Storm of 1970: Women FullyEngaged in the Making of History by Dr. Judy Taguiwalo (2005)
- Flight of the Filipina Phoenix: The Rise of Pinay Feminism by Mel Castillo (2007)
- Brief History of the Filipino Women’s Struggle for Participation in Politics by the Friedrich Ebert Stiftung (2001)
- Filipino Feminism a Sociology of Gender project at the Florida International University (2013)
- Early Feminism in the Philippines by Athena Lydia Casambre and Steven Rood (2012)