The journals listed below regularly accept content contributions.
- The Review of Women’s Studies by the UP CWS accepts research-based articles, reviews of scholarly works, and creative works written in either Filipino or English. The journal is published twice a year.
- The Asian Journal of Women’s Studies by the Asian Center for Women’s Studies in Ewha Woman’s University, calls for general contributions for its regular issues. It publishes four times a year.
- The Canadian Woman Studies, also a quarterly publication, accepts contributions in scholarly as well as popular forms.
- The International Journal for Gender Studies in Developing Societies accept contributions for their regular issues, which are published four times in a year. They also announce calls for papers for special issues.
- Societies Without Borders, which publishes its issues three times a year, also accepts article submissions regularly.
Frontiers – Journal of Women’s Studies, Analize – Journal of Feminist and Gender Studies, the Gender and Development Journal also issue calls for general submissions.