The following journals have posted calls for papers for their special issues.
- Frontiers, a Journal of Women’s Studies of the Ohio State University, has the following calls for their special issues aside from their regular call for general submissions: Transnational Feminisms (due May 15, 2014); The ERA in the 21st Century (due October 1, 2014); and Women Digitizing Revolution: Race, Gender and the Technological Turn (due May 1, 2015).
- The Australian National University posts Call for Papers for publications, conferences, and other academic fora. Their latest post for a call for papers on Women and Sustainability is due May 31, 2014.
- The Southeast Asia Center of the Henry M. Jackson School of International Studies has a list of calls for papers for publications and conferences. Among them are on topics in feminism and women’s/gender studies. Two of these are a call for papers on Gender, Migration and Citizenship due June 15, 2014 and on Gender, Identity and Nation due June 1, 2014.
- Analize, a Journal of Gender and Feminist Studies is calling for submissions for their issue on Genders, Diversity and Urban Space, due September 20, 2014.
- The Gender and Development Journal has also announced its themes for 2015: Urban Development, Inequalities and Resilience to Climate Change. Calls for article proposals will be posted soon.