Here are five government organizations that offer development work opportunities.
- The National Anti-Poverty Commission (NAPC)
- The Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD)
- The National Economic Development Authority (NEDA)
- The Philippine Institute for Development Studies (PIDS)
- The Population Commission (POPCOM)
- The Local Economic Development (LED) project
Each of these organizations post general and particular requirements for the job openings they post, plus specific hiring and employment guidelines. Some of these work opportunities are directly related to women/gender and development.